Bila bangun pagi...aja mulalah otak nie berfikir..nak buat nie nak buat tu....sampai tak tau mana dulu nak mula...dari kerja di opis sampai la kerja di rumah..kalau cakap kerja opis mula duduk atas kerusi..drive kereta..tak habis habis dgn kerja....kerja rumah pulak dari sebesar besar kerja ..sampai sekecil hama..pun tak pernah habis....aduh....ni baru dinamakan TENSION!!!!!!
Kata saya merungut pun last last saya juga nak kena settle...hik hik..untuk meredakan keadaan jom kita makan Oren Muffin so simple nie.......enjoy life...enjoy your work...love ur family...insyallah semuanya akan jadi lebih simple ...............
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, or 2¼ cups pastry flour, sifted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oren juice
- 1 large egg (or 2 medium)
- 4 oz butter (½ stick) or shortening
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Unwrap the butter and heat it in the microwave, in a microwave-safe bowl, for about a minute, until it's thoroughly melted. Set it aside at room temperature to cool, but don't let it solidify again.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and then add the sugar, milk and vanilla to the eggs.
- Thoroughly grease and flour a muffin pan (or use paper muffin liners).
- Pour a tiny bit of the melted butter into the egg-vanilla-milk mixture and stir it in. Repeat 3-4 more times, adding a slightly larger amount of the liquid butter each time until it is all incorporated.
IMPORTANT: Don't add hot melted butter to the egg mixture as the heat from the butter would cook the egg, and that's not what you want to do!
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ones and mix no more than ten seconds. The batter should be visibly lumpy, and you may see pockets of dry flour. That's OK! It's extremely important not to overmix the batter, or the resulting muffins will be too hard.
- Gently pour the batter into the prepared muffin pan and bake immediately.
TIP: The dry and wet ingredients, respectively, can be mixed in advance, but as soon as the wet and dry ingredients have been combined with each other, the liquid will activate the baking powder and the batter must be baked right away.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.